Monday, February 11, 2013

The Grad School Experience

So this spring is the real deal: full-time student with a full-time Graduate TA appointment. It's a lot of work. I'm taking a short break here between Path-finding algorithms to whine about how tired I am, but I wanted this: I am immersed in grad school. Also maybe a little over my head: my homework for Artificial Intelligence is way behind schedule. Could be trouble. I don't really have time to post much.
This is a Paul Vallee Chanticler, a French Micro-Car made from 1956 to 1958. The smaller motor was 125cc's the bigger one was 175cc's. Micros really need to make a comeback somehow.

1 comment:

  1. When one commits his children to God, he/she has to suck up any reactive feelings and pray a lot! We were impressed from the beginning with your desire to follow through with the relationship and make the marriage work. And now it has culminated in this admirable educational venture, plus the incredible fruit over the years of four splendid offspring, and now the latest grandchild (for us, great-grandchild)! We are thrilled with your progress in the degree program and your deepening spiritual insights.

    ReplyDelete