Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Grades

My final grades turned out about how I expected, an A in math and a B in computer architecture. Clint was going to wait to see what they were before asking the head of the graduate admissions committee whether they wanted to consider me again yet or whether I should wait a bit longer. I'm not sure I should rush it, I'm fine with with waiting until the fall. Doesn't matter much, and I'd have trouble adding classes at this late date.
So it's my Birthday today. I am fifty-one. I got a slice of Seri-baked cake and a big smooch from Fiona. A very good day. Many greetings on Facebook. Tomorrow I shall go and visit my Aunts and Uncles in Grangeville and say Hi to them.
Spring semester starts in a week. I have signed up for Math 175 (Calculus II) and CS210 (Programming Languages). Math175 is Integral Calculus, which I got a B in at PCC. Stupid transfer articulation, I have to take it again because I only have 9 quarter credits in Calculus, and they want me to have 8 semester credits, which leaves me about 2 short. Oh well, it will be fun.
The CS department hasn't even really decided who's teaching what this spring, so far Bruce Bolden is scheduled to teach CS210, but they may re-arrange things  and get Clint to teach it like he usually does. That could be fun, but hard. We'll just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment