Wednesday, October 5, 2011

So I started this blog yesterday while I was supposed to be doing my math homework. It worked out because Seri came over to do math around 10 and we slogged along for a couple of hours and got it done. Very last thing. I don't know that I would have done it at all if she hadn't come over, I likely would have just blown it off and read up on celebrity gossip instead. I went around and around in my head over this, thinking that I couldn't do this on my own, couldn't repent of both sloth and slack, and then realising that being a self-made man was never a part of the plan and wasn't going to work any better than paying for my own sins and saving myself was. I will succeed here not because I have any virtues, but because I'm going to do a lot of work. A snack, then off to the lab and then the ACM soldering party.

No comments:

Post a Comment